Friday, May 1, 2009

I'm your huckleberry

As I write this I am back in NYC working at the Coney Island Sideshow but there are still plenty of stories from Tuscon I have not wrote yet. So enjoy this Arizona flashback.

After seeing The Thing John and I swing by the grand town of Tombstone. We hit Tombstone last year and had a blast but managed to miss two attractions that we had to see this time around.Once in town we head to the OK Corral. Walking the same streets as Doc Holiday and Wyatt Earp.


Peeing in the same streets as Doc and Earp.

Wrangling the same novelty bull as Doc and Earp.


Watching the same anamitronic gunfight as Doc and Earp.

We check OK Coral off our to do list and head out for some spelunking.

We head to the silver mine.

What John and I do underground is going to stay underground.

We round out our trip with lunch at Big Nose Kate's bar. A few margaritas and burgers later we hit the road back to Tuscon.

Coming up soon, sideshow fun!



.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you didn't contract the same Tuberculosis as Doc... or is it Consumption? Oh well, either way, Val Kilmer looks sexy coughing up a lung. I'm sure you will too. "I'm your daisy... uh, er... you daisy." Yeah, I totally don't know what he's saying in that movie, but you know what I mean.

    Tara

    ReplyDelete